Welcome to my Professional Learning blog.
My name is Matt Nicoll and I am a high school teacher in New Zealand, interested in improving the classroom experience for my students. I am open to trialing new approaches and hope to use this blog to reflect on my ideas and practices.

Wednesday 7 October 2015

Grant Lichtman

Here I am at ULearn15, listening to the inspiring and knowledgeable Grant Lichtman. I have just started #EDJourney, which I love. Then there is this wonderful keynote speech. They both remind me of a recent chat hosted by Danielle Myburgh of #edchatNZ with Grant. I was lucky enough to be invited into that chat:


He puts it so simply - let's let go of our fear and challenge the inertia of traditional education. Let's reignite the learning for today's (and tomorrow's) world!

No comments:

Post a Comment