Welcome to my Professional Learning blog.
My name is Matt Nicoll and I am a high school teacher in New Zealand, interested in improving the classroom experience for my students. I am open to trialing new approaches and hope to use this blog to reflect on my ideas and practices.

Thursday 8 November 2012

Cancer and Mental Health

Hi all

This is an open letter, asking for you to support me (and my male colleagues) in our "Mo-vember" efforts. We are attempting to raise money for Mental Health and the Cancer Society in NZ. We will be leaving our top lips unshaven for the month of November.

You can donate to these great causes using this link:
http://nz.movember.com/mospace/3678625

8 Movember


12 Movember
Sorry about the wait for this one, but I actually wanted there to be something to see!

26 Movember

28 Movember


Cheers for your support
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment